To see the layers click the "Images" Panel or hit the I key. The Images panel will open up.
Most options are in the Layer menu and have keyboard shortcuts.
- Image Layers: drag an image in
- Color Layers: hit the C key
- Drag the new image on top of the layer. It should turn blue. Release
- Click the color icon toward the right of the layer
- You can use hex, hsl, rgb or simply select a color
- Just click and drag in the canvas. Clicking will select the top layer
- Move layers in the stack by dragging them up and down or using the brackets
- Lock position with the lock icon or the L key
- Rotate freely in the canvas or use the R key to jump 45 degrees
- Scale freely in the canvas or hit F to fit and Z to reset the proportions
- Hit the [M] icon or the M key to make a layer metallic
- Any color can be metallic. A yellow will become gold and a grey will become silver.
- Hit the [G] icon or the G key to make a layer glossy
- The gloss amount of the layer can be adjusted. Double click on the layer and adjust the gloss slicer.
- The gloss amount of the entire object can also be changed by a slider below the layers
- Double click the layer or it the [>] icon to open it up for more options:
- Rename the layer
- Adjust the gloss amount
- Adjust the opacity